Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Play-by-Play before Planning!

Como si desee “ONE MORE WEEK!”? It’s official, I got my itinerary for Guatemala. Nik, Stacy, and I are going to talk with God’s Child Social Workers, homeless people, human traffic victims, stay at a villa, see a craft market, visit Mayan ruins! AHHHH! By this time next week, I will be there!

This week was full of work activities! Monday: Was on URL radio to promote one of the community development projects, Tuesday: Julie and I went to Medora to help kick off their go green week, Wednesday: I helped out with the grant writing workshop that we put on, Thursday: We had the Strom Conference, Friday: we had the service recognition and training luncheon.
The Strom Conference was pretty amazing. We had some great speakers and a great turnout. We already have one planned for next year, April 19th.

Had a terrible dating story happen this week. I met a guy a month ago, he wanted to take me out but he lives out of town. He told me on Monday that he would be in town and he’d like to take me out. So Monday night, I facebooked him…a friend asked him what he’s been up to lately…and his response, “nothing much, moved out to Montana, working on the oil rigs, got married, and my daughter just turned 7.” And my response…are you fricken kidding me! Needless to say, it didn’t work out. There might have been something good to come out of it…I’ll keep you posted!

Kim and I also closed out our Scentsy party. Some of the orders have already been coming in…I am excited to share good smelling in Dickinson!

No comments:

Post a Comment