Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Clubbing it at South Heart and in Dickinson!

Well…I hit the radio waves…Wait for the podcast. Julie and I went to Bismarck to be live on Monday morning on URL Radio. Stacy was amazing, she made it so easy, like we were having a conversation. The first week of our URL promo was amazing, it went off without a hitch. Those two women are amazing. They are even promising to take me the gun range and the opportunity to work a day at the Sturgis rally. These are items on my goals/aspiration/alwayswanttodo list. I plan on accomplishing quite a few of these the coming year, as I get some done, I’ll share the list!
Well, obviously the radio went too well because my father had to show me up! He was on the 6:00 news. Check out my links! I was excited to see a little pink tagged calf make a tv debut! I’m planning on going home this weekend to help with a few chores.

I decided that I’m working on my golfing this summer. I bought a range ball membership at South Heart. I actually practiced three nights this past week, it felt good to get out there and I think I will improve with quite a bit of practice.

It’s a good thing that I hit a few hundred balls. A friend from Minot came down this past weekend. He was celebrating a friend’s birthday…he invited me and Amy Jo to go golfing and partying with them. It was fun…I haven’t laughed that much in a long time…the golf wasn’t bad…I didn’t embarrass myself too bad! I even brought out my tie in honor of the birthday boy, who has an impressive collection of ties! He didn’t think I would! Little did he know it was one of my favorite shirts!

Amy Jo also shared her Little Foot with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment