Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tiiimmmmeeeee, Is on our Side!

It’s November 1, and my mother’s favorite sortof holiday! Fall Back Day! Hooray!

We were thoroughly disappointed with Halloween. We pre-ate most of our candy, bought more and only had 5 tricker-treaters in one group! Ugh! I was so excited to see all the cute costumes! Boo! They wanted to put Lola into their baskets…I said No way! Now we have more candy around the house! Boo!

Dan and I made a little fall feast for ourselves last night. We had the last large roast of our beef from last year, potatoes, and carrots, and gravy. I’ve never made gravy so it was a learning experience. It wasn’t too bad but it was a little thick. I’ll never be anywhere close to Grandma Elaine’s but I’ll keep trying!

We watched movies last night, the Rocky Horror Picture Show and Dogma. I give both movies 2 stars on the D&A Rating Scale. My favorite parts included the Time Warp and Alanis Morrissette portraying God, a role that really can’t be topped! Once you portray God, the rest of your roles would really seem meaningless.

It took the good part of the week to return to 100% health-I hate being sick but I had so many liquids! Sickness has really been going around this week. I’m happy that Dan didn’t pick up what I had. Two of us being sick would be awful! I hate when just one of us is—and Dan usually comes down with everything, little hypochondriac!

In 4 weeks…I’m plan on being in Vegas! The countdown is ON! :)

2 comments:

  1. i'm counting down too!! Las Vegas here we come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still working on my tickets and time......don't count me out yet. Love you!

    ReplyDelete