Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm thankful for time (to grow, to be, to change, to breath)

I’m so in countdown mode. I can’t wait for Vegas….I’ve been looking at ideas, looking at weather, and looking at my wardrobe. I need this escape and can’t wait to get on the plane.

Thanksgiving was this week, it was a hard day and I appreciate my family (and Misha) for being patient with me try to get my legs underneath me. I know that everything will be fine, I’m stepping into my new future.

Look for me on the news on KQCD or KFYR (if you are Bismarck)…I will be on Monday Night on the Roughrider report with Cebe Schneider. I’m not sure how it will go as I suddenly developed public speaking nerves! I was talking about Ladies Night Out. We had a great write up in the Press this week with a few great quotes from me. I’m hoping the event will be a huge success! Be sure to check out the article in City Magazine, I wrote a story on the event and I’m excited about how it turned out!

Next week I get ready for Christmas with decorating. I’m looking forward to putting up the tree; this is Lola’s first Christmas with me. I’m hoping she’s not a tree-scaler! TonyDanza has loved eating the tinsel in the past, this year we are leaving it Off for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment