Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Snow Day!

I have found out that my Aunt Janice is a LIAR! When Dan and I first moved to Bismarck, she said it never snows in Dickinson. I don’t believe a word she says anymore!
The rain started yesterday about noon and the snow started at 3:00ish….it came down in huge flakes. In fact Kim caught me cleaning the snow off my car and throwing it on her car….which results in a snowball fight! Today, I woke up to the news of the campus closed because of the snow and I-94 has been closed all day and will continue through the night, in fact the plows are being pulled from the roads at sundown! Dan and I had quality time today while we shoveled the driveways and sidewalk. We have decided 2 important things in our life—we won’t buy another corner lot and if we ever move into the country, we will need to buy a bobcat. I took some photos of the snow last night after I got home from work and then I took some this morning. TonyDanza doesn’t mind the snow…he’s been licking it off our shoes and shovels!

No comments:

Post a Comment