Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Fridge!

It’s official…Home improvement projects have started! We got our new fridge! Hooray! Compared to our old one it’s GI-normous! Jack and Kim brought it over early and we’ve had it since Wednesday night! This has been the first project. This week we also had Dan’s dad pick up the shower set that we picked out when we were in Bismarck. We took pictures and product numbers down so we watch for sales or specials. Some things may not go on sale, but it would be nice if the vanity would! The interesting part is the fridge is our Valentine’s Day present to each other…how romantic!

Dan taught me how to play cribbage this past weekend. I’m not the best at keeping track of points but I must not be too bad of player, I beat him a couple of times! We also went to “Paul Blart, Mall Cop” at the Dickinson Cinema 3. It wasn’t as nice a theater as Bismarck, here’s hoping the new theater goes up in Dickinson quickly! Dan really liked the movie and is looking forward to seeing it again. I thought it had some cute parts but was impressed that it wasn’t as crude as I thought it could be. I miss smart, witty movies…Where have they all gone?

Dan has been so busy with work. I was joking that he hasn’t had the chance to blog yet and he said his blog would go like this—“today I worked then slept. Tomorrow I will work and then sleep. Later I will sleep and maybe play video games but then I will have to work” Because of this change over to digital, Dish has been very busy. He is scheduled to work 6 days with Saturday being his only days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment