Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

SOTS, Torchlight, Mall, EGA

It's been a busy week. I'm STILL recovering from pink eye - I'm sick of wearing my glasses - it's getting ridiculous. I also made a trip to Grand Forks this week for the State of the State, which we sponsored. I live tweeted the event - which I'm proud of as I had one tweet approx every 2 minutes - complete with pictures. It was actually the first address of this nature I've attended in person, usually I watch the live feed.

The highlight of my week was coming home. I was happy to see the kids and was glad to see
their smiles. E has been giving us a hard time lately. She has pulled the medical flashlight from one of her doctor kits and has been staying up at nights reading with it. When Matt called her out on it, she informed him that "no, she didn't have a torchlight." Her British lexicon will come in handy someday.
Over the weekend, we took in the annual Sanford kids' day at the mall. We recently found out the devastating news that our ped is leaving and we will miss her terribly. We were hoping to talk to some potential doctors but instead enjoyed the activities and getting out. The olders made a bear at the end but I will admit, their favorite part may have been the snacks.

The kids have been busy as ever... Ains is getting into everything and starting to cruise carpet and stand up. Her favorite thing is crawling into her siblings bed when they aren't there - she gets so proud of herself. She also has a thing with carrying around her favorite items - this includes a tiny spoon and a play thermometer lately. She also picks the scalpal from the doctor kit too! Grady's taken an interest in the kitchen lately. Making plates of food and mixing things up. E is all about coloring. Markers, crayons, pencils, sheets, books... doesn't matter - she loves it all lately.



No comments:

Post a Comment