Pages

Monday, June 3, 2019

Family, Photos

Was a crazy week and a busy weekend....I had a huge project at work that got dropped into my lap that I pushed through. Matt's in full construction mode at the airport, E comments about all the "big trucks" digging up the airport and he's also prepping to go to Nashville for a conference next week. I'll admit, I'm scared for him to go. I'm a little nervous handling this trainwreck on my own! I've asked for some help from mom for back support and reinforcements.

Ainsley and I had lunch with Great Grandma Elaine and Wendy while they were up for the day. Was fun to see Grandma hold Ainsley as she hadn't had a chance at E's birthday. Ainsley also spent some time with Great Aunt Grace - while Matt was getting his hair cut, Ainsley and her hung out and watched.

We did have Ainsley's three month pics this past weekend. I was really hoping I could coax some smiles out but I didn't have very good luck. I also took on the task of attempting to get all three kids in one shot. I think my blood pressure is starting to come down now. Was very stressful. I got some after photos but I usually can only get two kids together at a time.
We set the hammock up this past weekend too. Grady LOVED it...thought
it was so fun to swing/rock-a-bye in it.

Randy, Michele, Eric, and Amanda spent time too with us. They all came to our picnic and the park afterwards and then on Sunday, R & M stopped by before heading out of town and Eric and Amanda gave E her birthday present of a zoo visit.

ALR: Grady, what does a bear say?
GRR: Rahhh!
ALR: That's a good bear! What does a dinosaur say?
GRR: Rahhh!
ALR: Very good!
ALR: What does a chicken say?
GRR: Rahhh!
ALR: No, a chicken goes cluck cluck cluck! What does a horse say?
GRR: Rahhh!
ALR: Hmmm, I'm noticing a trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment