Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Innervate (in er veyt)


We are closing in on the end of summer. I'm not sure I'm prepared for that. I had so many plans for this summer - wanted to camp more, wanted to garden more, wanted to have a camp fire.....but time slipped out of our hands a bit. We did get some things canned this week  thanks to good neighbors who have a huge garden. We canned carrots, pickles, and cinnamon pickles. We are starting to see the garden come to a close.

Life has been crazy at work... I'm in full conference planning more and am a bit in the weeds with where things are at. I'm glad this is my third conference and I'm not completely lost. I'm less than a month away.

On the Eleanor front, we've had a couple big milestones. I can't believe how much she's growing as we go. Next week will be her second big aviation endeavor - she will go on her first plane. She's already spent time in an airport. We spent the weekend preparing for our trip west to PA. We plan to celebrate our anniversary as well as see Judy's wedding.

Beat meal: Matt bought grouper - my favorite fish and we had it styled two ways.
ALR: We'll get her dressed and then can go.
MJR: Is something laid out?
ALR: No, I didn't have time yet, do you want me to pick something out?
MJR huffily: I can dress our daughter.
ALR: alright, you dress her.
5 minutes later, ALR sees EER: She needs pants.
MJR: Ahhh, why?
ALR: because.
5 minutes later, ALR hears from the next room, MJR: You look amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment