Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

St. Maarten: The Lows

So there were some highs…the turtles and Crave and the meals but there were some lows.

Low: Terrible sunburns that came at the end when we didn’t plan well for the snorkeling. It was the worst pealing that I’ve ever had in my life with some terrible pain. I tried so many things…aloe with special stuff and vinegar. 

Low: The million and two bug bites that I got that required some serious topical care. They swelled and hurt and itched like nothing I’d ever seen. And to make it worst, I never even saw myself get bite.

Low: Eating myself to hurting a few nights in a row. Okay, maybe this one is a high!

Low: The windy, windy Thursday that eliminated beach play and made us postpone the snorkel trip. 

Biggest Low ever: leaving the island

But then I saw this and realize that some of us hit a different low. I came out of my room to witness this. 
Yes, that is a garbage can. 
Yes, that is a snorkeling flipper. 
What I missed with the camera was the guilty looks when they realized that I busted them.

Michele: Uh....
Randy: Uh, we wanted to take the beer down to the beach.
ALR: I assumed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment