Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Making Memories the Best Way Possible!

Oh my…what a week. I have said it before and I know I’ll say it again. I’m so lucky to have the friends I do. I continue to be able to be with them and make great memories and keep laughing. I am not married and have not created a family of my own but when I look at the friends I have and the stories that we’ve made, I never feel like I’m getting a raw deal.

Mel and I went out on Wednesday night as a snow day extension and a celebration that we defeated the driveway. We had a blast just catching up and I even met a boy….we’ll see where that takes me but it was nice to meet a quality guy, that’s for sure! This week almost wore me out though.

Tiffany made a trip out to see me. I’m constantly in awe of our friendship. We’ve know each other for close to 20 years and I love her to pieces, even though we didn’t like each other to start! She’s one of those friends that we can go months without talking and pick up right where we left off when we do connect up. She was going to come and we, along with Becca and Shantelle, were going to head up to 4Bears for the Roller Derby. However when we got on the road, the conditions were so yucky, we changed our minds and decided to not go there. However we still took a meal in at the Buckskin in Killdeer, had a drink at the 2 7/8 Bar, made a stop at the Manning Bar, and ended the night right in Dickinson. We didn’t get to dance like we’d hoped but it was fun to not have a care in the world and just laugh with the girls! "A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world." --Lois Wyse

No comments:

Post a Comment