Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Less Than 12 Days Till Christmas (or the New Year)

Well some of the presents are wrapped and we are in the home stretch now for the holidays. I know next weekend will be busy. Christmas Eve is spent with the Dagmans at Grace’s house. Christmas Day is at Mom and Dad’s to open presents, fondue, and relax and Christmas with the Mosers will be on December 26 at Mom’s house. Mel has left for a bit to visit a friend until Christmas. The house will feel a bit lonely for awhile without her and Dudley.

This week, I finished my class on Interpersonal Communication. I had an amazing professor that I really enjoyed. I am anticipating a good grade and hope that she enjoyed my final that I had to write on Conflict Management. I decided to put it into a working example, so I explained a relationship between me and a dragon in conflict terms. I won’t be taking a class this coming semester as I’m not sure what’s going to happen with my grant and my workload.

This week was also the DYP Holiday Party. We had a great turn out…30 people. We had Scott Wild with the Wild Trivia Tour. I didn’t win but I had a pretty good team and we didn’t do too shabby!

I’m a bit worried about Lola….she has had a limp for the past couple days. It’s been hard to get her to day down and stay off of it. It reminds me of when she little and was declawed. Her hobbling around could just break my heart.

Nothing much else is happening in my life. Wish I had some big news!

No comments:

Post a Comment