Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

I'll Be Home For Christmas!

For the first day of Christmas, I spent it with the Dagman’s. We were at Grace’s and had an almost full house. A few of the “regulars” were missing but that didn’t stop the laughter or the alcohol from being passed around! The only thing that could have gone better was my Kemma crown. Mom got me a crown so that Kemma would remember me as the princess; however, Kemma called her bluff and said it was a birthday party hat. She also took my camera and took a ton of “Kemma-vision” pics, including ones of Dad’s elbows!

For the second day of Christmas, we spent it just the four of us at home! I love our tradition of opening presents, fondue-ing, and relaxing in the afternoon. We did have a party crasher, Uncle Harry came later that night as he was a Christmas-orphan with Lisa and Kayla taking a trip abroad.

For the third day of Christmas, we had the Moser’s out to Mom’s house. It was weird as it was a small group, only nine people, Way different from the Moser Christmases in the past! We played Whoonu in the afternoon.

The day didn’t end so positively tho…I ended up blowing out a tire just a mile out of Dickinson. At least I was close enough but it still made me sad!

I got some great presents from my friends and family….I got so many things on my list! But I really enjoyed the time to laugh and relax with family. I did get Dudley a special present from TonyDanza and Lola…I’m not too sure he likes it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment