Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

End of July...and all is well!

Another week of catching up!
I took Mel to a family wedding last weekend. We went for the reception and the dance. I laughed when she said that she found my family refreshing and was wondering if they’d adopt her. The wedding was for Wes and Kristi.

We had YP elections for the Dickinson YP this past week. I will be moving into the advisory role of past president. It has been challenging to be the president and felt relief to know that come October I will be handing the reins over to a team that holds a lot of promise. We are also starting a girls-only YP night where we will sharing books, movies, etc. We’ve had a lot of great feedback for the interest.

I’ve also been seeing a guy for a little bit. We met on July 4th but so far I’ve been enjoying his company and appreciation for reality television! Que sera sera…I’m not taking anything too serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment