Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

365 days later...

I look back and exactly 365 days ago I started this blog. It’s actually been nice to capture the year in my brief thoughts and pictures. Some things haven’t changed and some have. The obvious don’t need to be mentioned but my favorite should…so I have compiled a list of the same and different…in no particular order:
Same: house, town, TonyDanza, job, family and some friends, car,
Different: Lola, Elvis(here then gone), bathroom, friends, painted walls, assistant at work, Pampered Chef Consultant, and maybe a few more!

I’m looking forward to a new year, a new decade, new stories, … This is a time to reflect on the past…and-
"may auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind.
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And auld lang syne!"

No comments:

Post a Comment