Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Quick trip & Weather Wrong Doings!

I think we have gone back in time…to March. It snowed in Dickinson this weekend, WHAT!!! I’m glad that we were in Bismarck, otherwise I would have been really depressed!

Bismarck was another quick trip. We saw all of our parents and EVEN Christa and the girls! We got to see the family, eat at Buffalo Wild Wings, and do a little shopping. We went with Nancy, Lauren, and Beca to the Heritage Center. I can’t remember the last time I was there! The trip ended with a fabulous meal at Deb and Dan’s. The worst part of eating at their house is that by the time I get to dessert, I’m full and now as I write this I would KILL for a piece of raspberry cake!

We picked up a few purchases…I bought a new pair of tennis shoes…YEAH…and some work clothes. I’m excited to get dressed tomorrow! Kohl’s was having a killer sale.

Disappointment came through all the way when we got home and was greeted at the door by our lilac bush….completely smashed by the weather…BOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment