Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Shots Fired

It’s fall and it’s getting cold. The wind is blowing the temps are dropping and the garden is in. The only thing that isn’t in is us – in our house. Yes, nothing has changed. A full update will be coming on that but why get into the messy painful details now.

We spent an unplanned weekend in Lansford. We had planned to go to the Firefighter’s Sporter’s Stag but because of the drama that’s going on with the house we couldn’t handle the 101 questions associated with that failure. So instead we got a win and headed north to spend time with Eric, who came back in time for hunting season. I’d say it was to see us, but I have my reservations. While it was obvious to us that Eric was “running” the show, we did manage to convince Randy that we would be honored if he would make his pizza for us.

We got Michele out of the afternoon too…was nice to pick out a few things for St Maarten and start planning the trip a bit. I’ve started looking at my list of things that we want to do and see. It’s like 2 weeks away.

Matt got to go out hunting and shot a few birds, he still has yet to use the Christmas blind…but I have high hopes that it’s coming soon…maybe when we get it out of storage the odds will improve.

Best meal: Randy’s pizza….it was crispy and perfect and wonderful. The only thing that could have made it better was more leftovers!
 

MJR: You’re making me get a flu shot.
ALR: Yes. This is for your own good.
MJR: Well I’ll be working late that night too.
ALR: Why?
MJR: Well I’m going to get sick after I get it, so I better put in some extra time, since I’ll be out on medical leave.
ALR: AHHHHHHHHHHH.
MJR: I’m just saying.
ALR: Did you tell your boss to text me?
MJR: He agrees with me.
ALR: I’m going to ask them to gauge the needle up.

No comments:

Post a Comment