Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summertime...and the Livings Easy

Another busy week….I don’t mind but makes me think when summer’s over, I’m going to have to work on stuff at the house!

This week involved some more wake boarding-the bruises are coming from the falls, a Kiwanis picnic-Paul came with, one of my last YP executive meetings that I lead-September will be my official last, a trip to Medora-to oversee some community work, a quick trip to Bismarck-got my hair cut and saw my mother, sister, and Tiffany, a trip to the vet-TonyDanza had an eye issue thinking it will go away with some drops and time, a quick visit from Janie and Jerry-they were passing through to go to Colorado, went out on Saturday night-Candy’s boyfriend’s band was playing at Army’s, went to comedy club in Dickinson-had never done that before, and am still working on redecorating my room-I’m changing some things up and I like it!

Another big thing that happened is I changed my facebook status. Yes, I’m in a relationship. I am amazed at all the comments and likes! I am officially introducing Paul as my boyfriend. For those that are looking for a few facts, he’s from the area, he loves to wakeboard, he’s self-employed as a home remodeler/construction with his brother, and he’s 32 with no kids. I’m not taking anything too serious right now so it’s working out for the both of us. We’ll see…I might have said it last week, but I’ll say it again this week…Que sera sera!

I did not work or visit Sturgis this year, there’ll be another time to take the “festivities” in…I’m sure about it. I had an intern opportunity present itself…but it didn’t work out and I’m okay with that.

It’s been cooler here the past couple days…I admit I’m holding on to summer with everything I’ve got. I’m not ready for the shorter days and the cooler temps. I like the heat and the activities. I’m hoping we have an Indian summer a nonexistent winter…hey a girl can dream!

1 comment:

  1. Paul has a very nice blue purse! ha! Love you - Mom

    ReplyDelete