Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

A Little Less Talk About All My Actions!

I’m so looking forward to a long weekend…I just need to get to labor day!
This week I played some catch up, around work and the house.

Here’s the reader’s digest version of my week:
Monday: cleaned my shower
Tuesday: Dickinson State University’s President’s Social
Wednesday: Dickinson Dakota Speedway Races with Paul
Thursday: Stress Management YP Power Lunch
Friday: YP Finally Friday Social at Pizza Ranch, Movie UP with the A Rating scale of 3 stars
Saturday: Grandma and Grandpa’s 60th anniversary dinner (I love the pic on the right...that's how I see them in my mind!)
Sunday: put up a child gate in my bedroom to keep Dudley out and give Lola and TD a safe haven. The relationship isn’t progressing very quickly.

Next weekend: I’m being cast in the role of farmer’s daughter. We’ll see how well I remember how to run a combine!

No comments:

Post a Comment