Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Getting plans set for __(insert option here)___!

Where was last week’s post!? Life got busy but we are so glad that we had a beautiful weekend, probably the last one before the snow covers us! It actually got to be 77 in Bismarck. It took all fall to have a beautiful day! WE NEEDED iT!

Work is busy for the both of us…Dan has been working for 11 to 13 hour days all week. I’ve been putting together the details for the first ever Community Field Day, which will have 12 speakers (4 panels) of people that have championed special events or campaigns in their community. These panelist are from all over-Fargo, Bismarck, Williston, Stanton, Dickinson, Bowman, Hettinger…Allll over! We’ve never done anything like this before so I’m a bit nervous about the details of it all…fingers are crossed.

Mom and I are getting our ducks in a row for the Vegas trip! Got the motel, got the flights, maybe even got Aunt Grace to go—We’ll see. I’m excited because I’m getting a bit stir-crazy and need a vacation! We are staying at the Luxor and Mandalay Bay. I don’t have a count down for the days yet…but believe me I’m getting close.

Alaina, Mom, and I went to the Simply Elegance Bridal Show in Bismarck today. It was fun to see Kristi and Wes there. It was Wes’s idea to go. I thought that it was cute that they went as a couple. There were booths and vendors of all sorts of ideas…decorators, photographers, printers, DJ’s, bridal shops, and an ice sculptor. My favorite was the Scentzy’s, the flameless wax company, and the samples of cupcakes! I thought it was great for Mom and Alaina to go with me-it was a bit overwhelming to see all the vendors and options and some of the other brides. One of the women that signed up before me had her date set for July of 2011…WOW…I thought I was a planner.

Shout-out to Tiffany, the newest member of North Dakota Royalty. I’m glad that one of her dreams has officially come true. It’s exciting to see little Tiffy in her crown and leather with the crown and sash!

No comments:

Post a Comment