Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Taking a deep breath! Relax from what's happened or gearing up for what's coming??

Actually this week was pretty slow…almost didn’t know what to do with ourselves!! This is the pause before the weekends that don’t stop! Next week-Bismarck, then Rapid City, Bismarck, Elgin, Bismarck, then maybe stay home for a little bit before taking off to Fargo and Pillager (which I have no clue where that is!) We are excited about seeing all of the family and friends in the next couple weeks!

Because we are seeing so much family, I began to brief Daniel on my family tree. This has taken a few discussions and some diagramming. My next plan is to watch “My Big Fat Greek Wedding” which explains multiple things, especially when the main character has a monologue like this…
“At Christmas, my mom makes roast lamb…So what happens is my dad and my uncles fight to see who gets to eat the lamb brain- then my aunt forks out the eyeball and chases me around with it, trying to get me to eat it because it’s going to make me smart-I have 27 first cousins, just first cousins alone, and my whole family is big and loud and everyone is in each other’s business…” My goal is to not frighten him!

One other exciting thing is that I booked my flight for the first week of December—Mom and I are making a trip to Vegas! She has a conference and I’m tagging along to lounge and hang out at Mandalay Bay in Sin City! I’m pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment