Pages

Monday, February 26, 2018

Pillow. Drinks. FT daycare


So we bought Eleanor a pillow for her bed... maybe I'm too soon with it, whatever. Here's how it went down. We opened the box, she was excited. We put the pillow case on, more excitement. We put it on the ground, still excited... and then she does nothing but wants to sit on it. Sure, she'll grab a blankie to cuddle... sit on the pillow and lay back - which results in cracking her little head on whatever is behind her. To which she thinks is not comfortable. OH my this little girl! We've even tried demoing it with her... hopefully a monkey-see, monkey-do situation. She still thinks it's more fun to sit on.

It's been a crazy couple weeks.... we were lucky to get another visit from Petroffs. They were in town for the sports show and also wanted to give us a Christmas present of a date night out. So they took on all three kids...who are 6 months and 10 months apart and we went out to my friend, Stacy's bar (Thomas and Moriarty's)- which we've been trying to do for some time.

The next weekend we took in the Muledeer Foundation Banquet at the Amvets - hard to believe another date night out. We cached in a Christmas present and had Eric and Amanda stay with the kids that night.
The next week was Grady's official start to full time daycare - bittersweet for me. I love having him with me as I won't miss any moments. Afterall, I saw both kids roll over for the first time in my office on the floor. However, I always enjoy a little bit of free time to myself and the ability to catch up on work.

That took us to the end of February...
Potty training is a bit rough with hit and misses but mostly a lot of sitting and heading books on the potty. But she does think it's fun to help Dad outside.

Grady is getting sturdier sitting up. We'd just wish he'd sleep through the nights a bit better.
We unofficially celebrated his 6 months... hard to believe that it's already here - where has the time gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment