Pages

Monday, July 17, 2017

The One with the Lansford Trip

Do you ever have those weeks where you know you did things but you just can't place it.
That's where I am.

It's been crazy weeks and weekends and I can't even wrap my head around things.
Last week, I had to go to Fargo and Grand Forks for work only to have Eleanor get Hand/Foot/&Mouth while I was gone. I felt so awful that I wasn't there for both her and Matt. She did spend some extra time with my mom and Grandma- who was up from Elgin to do some shopping, so them being there was awesome for us! I was glad Grandma had some one on one time with the busy butt. They read books together and played. I did get a chuckle out of how she made Grandma nervous by crawling up on things.

Matt was very busy with work this past weekend. He spent more time at the airport than I'd like and it's times like these that I'm glad we moved from Dickinson AND I'm glad we live close to the airport so he's not commuting and burning up his time.

Matt and I decided I had about 2 trips left in me before settling down to stay at home before baby comes. The first was an overnight to Lansford. However, the night before, we got a visit from my aunt, Wendy. We also enjoy talking with her and it's so rare we get to see her. She brought Eleanor a few little toys include some party blowers and a bucket. She's been working to get those party blowers going for awhile now. She knows they are supposed to make a noise but doesn't quite have the coordination to get them going, so she does it herself! Wendy was so impressed with how into books she is and how her attention level is so high if you are willing to sit and read her a book.

After our doctor's appointment, which was looking good... heart rate at 154... we headed up to Lansford. Matt had a couple objectives on his plate for the visit... he wanted to see the progress of the house, take his parents golfing, and do a little drone flight over the current house and the remodeled home. It was a nice visit to see them and see their excitement with the house.

Best meal: Michele made some awesome food for us too...between the Caesar wraps and the chicken stir fry... we were well fed.
The next day, we had breakfast out at the farm... it was a G & G Weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment