Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Camping Trip Part Tre

So I have shared about the learning/lessons that have taken part over the past couple trips and now I’m a quasi-expert. I didn’t even struggle once with that leveler this time!
This post is about the epic fails that have happened during this past trip….

1. I did not have one single s’more. What the heck?

2. I forgot to bring out my camera again. I have determined that when my camera is in my purse, it has a higher likelihood of capturing memories, however when I don’t carry my purse, we have a problem!

3. I had to leave early. Booo. Matt stayed until Monday night, I left Sunday night. It was hard to get in the car and go.

4. I received more bug bites. Obviously insects think I taste great. I even brought good bug spray. Oh well.

5. I did not eat a single roasted marshmallow. AHHH! Not One!

6. I didn’t get in the water…we had every intention of me getting there but just ran out of time. This isn’t an epic fail, this was just another example that I needed more time to play. Matt went diving and fishing...he had a bit more water time.

7. I still suck at horseshoes. I was great once…but seem to have lost the possibility of greatness in this sport.

So all in all…not too many serious offenses on the trip…as the food was still amazing, the camaraderie was great, the weather was beautiful for the most part, and making more memories is always my favorite.

“Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.” –From the television show The Wonder Years

No comments:

Post a Comment