Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Winter Playing!

The weather this week has been crazy! Three straight days of fog, one day of sunshine, a mini-blizzard, and then a blowing which has resulted in some power loss for some people. I’m happy to say that I didn’t lose power! Phew!

I did have Monday off, makes me appreciate being a state employee! I got a bunch of things done around the house that I’ve been trying to do for awhile! Feeling sort of productive…My next goal is to try to make my office more work-oriented, less Sanford and Sons!

At Kiwanis this past month, I have been in charge of the speakers. It’s been fun to bring in some great speakers including Ray Ann with the SBDC, Nick with the Southwest Child Enhancement Center, Mike and Kevin with North Dakota Realized, and next week is Suzi with RLND. I’m looking forward to helping out Kiwanis with the after prom party that is coming up in April!

I got out Thursday night; I appreciate all the laughs that Sheri and Neil have been providing me! They have introduced me to a nice guy…I’ll see where or how it goes. I’m putting things out into the universe to be taken care of on their own. I am working on myself a lot lately and find that I deal with my professional life the same way that I deal with personal life. I like to get things done, see results, and if it’s not done correctly, I will fix it. So it may be working at my career but it’s not working for my personal life. These past few weeks have been a great time to review who and what I want.

Alexis is coming out next weekend! I’m excited to have a girl’s time…I’m planning on where to take her. Dickinson in the summer has a few more options than Dickinson in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment